Magnet "Unc" Hawaiian Shirt
This Short Sleeve Hawaiian Shirt features soft and durable fabric. Made of 100% woven polyester fabric, quick-drying fabric material.
- The unique fabric weave makes it breathe, keeping you cool even when the weather is hot!
- Using advanced cut and sew sublimation printing, the image is vivid, the color is bright and strong, it will never be discolored
- Features: Resin buttons layout shows that a simple but unique design would embody your capable side. It embraces both modern and traditional styles to show the confidence of fashion.
- Washing Condition: Dry clean, hand, or machine wash are also acceptable. Dryer-safe without any fading, peeling, or wrinkling, quick-drying
- Easy Pair: A ideal for daily wear, casual, sports occasion, summer vacation, beach holiday, party, couple wear, sisters/brothers wear,
- Great Gift: The best gift idea for you or a friend. Perfect for Christmas, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Halloween, gift idea for friends, The welcome home gift they will love.
- Full US size from S to 5XL
- The product is made on demand. No minimum required.
Order Update Due To COVID-19
We want to start this off by saying thank you. Thank you for sticking with us. Thank you for understanding that the current situation affects the whole industry and much more than that. Thank you for your patience while our team is working on new solutions to overcome the production delays.
We have had to learn how to operate at less than half capacity as well as trying to keep up with the demand of the orders coming in. Unfortunately delays in production and processing has increased and orders are taking between 8-15 business days to be processed.
US Orders - are shipped and delivered within 3-4 days max after processing.
Canada Orders - are shipped and delivered within 7-10 Business Days.
International Orders - are delayed up to 30 Days due to DHL being overwhelmed with their own processing.
I hope you can understand and bear with us. In the meantime we are trying our absolute best to push orders out as efficiently as possible. We can only hope for things to get better as then we will be able to bring in more workers to help with decreasing production and processing time.
Best Regards and Stay Safe!