MAGNET Camo Independent Heavyweight Hoodie
The Camo Independent Heavyweight Hoodie is one of the toughest pullovers you can find. A comfortable, cotton-rich sweatshirt handcrafted from a premium ring spun cotton 3-end fleece with a generous fit. Heavy gauge round drawcord, nickel eyelets for durability with 1x1 ribbing at cuffs.
- This garment is made with the most expensive dyeing process, reducing shrinking up to 99%
- The fabric is created to be a softer, better quality fabric that feels “broken in” and soft for your skin
- Created with quality in mind, it’s made from 100% ring spun cotton
- Will last for years with it’s double needle stitched neckline, sleeves, and bottom-hems
- Camo Colors: 75% Cotton/25% Polyester with 100% cotton 32 singles face yarn (Forest Camo, Black Camo, Tiger Camo, Army Camo & Snow Camo)
- fleece lined hood
- split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- twill neck tape
- 1x1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband
- nickel eyelets
- generous fit
For environmental and human friendly reason, this product is only made when you order it. Typically, this product will be made in about a week, however please allow 3 to 6 weeks due to Covid, for it to be made and we will send you tracking information as soon as it's in the mail.
Order Update Due To COVID-19
We want to start this off by saying thank you. Thank you for sticking with us. Thank you for understanding that the current situation affects the whole industry and much more than that. Thank you for your patience while our team is working on new solutions to overcome the production delays.
We have had to learn how to operate at less than half capacity as well as trying to keep up with the demand of the orders coming in. Unfortunately delays in production and processing has increased and orders are taking between 8-15 business days to be processed.
US Orders - are shipped and delivered within 3-4 days max after processing.
Canada Orders - are shipped and delivered within 7-10 Business Days.
International Orders - are delayed up to 30 Days due to DHL being overwhelmed with their own processing.
I hope you can understand and bear with us. In the meantime we are trying our absolute best to push orders out as efficiently as possible. We can only hope for things to get better as then we will be able to bring in more workers to help with decreasing production and processing time.
Best Regards and Stay Safe!