Magnet Water Resistant Windbreaker Jacket
Independent Trading Co. Water Resistant Windbreaker Coaches Jacket helps you pursue your thrill, keeping you warm and dry during a rainy day. Offering a classic style that looks just as good exploring your city as it does tearin’ it up on the mountain.
- This coaches jacket features an antique brass 6 snap front closure to help protect you from the wind
- Built to last, it’s created with nylon for durability and protection from the elements with a waterproof coating
- The jacket was given a water resistant rating since the seams are not waterproofed, which may allow water to eventually enter through snap front closure or the seams when exposed in water for extended periods of time
- Comes with elastic cuffs, underarm grommets, and a drawcord closure at the bottom opening for comfort
- Contains inner PU coating breathability of 5,000
- Comes with a drawcord closure at bottom opening for comfort
- 100% nylon 330D with Interior PU waterproof coating
- Nylon Outer Shell: Waterproof Coating = Level 3
- Inner PU Coating: Breath-ability/Permeability = 5,000
- Water Pressure Resistance = 10,000 mm
- antique brass eyelets
- antique brass 6 snap front closure
- elastic cuffs
- underarm grommets
- drawcord closure at bottom opening
- standard fit
For environmental and human friendly reason, this product is only made when you order it. Typically, this product will be made in about a week, however please allow 3 to 6 weeks due to Covid, for it to be made and we will send you tracking information as soon as it's in the mail.
Order Update Due To COVID-19
We want to start this off by saying thank you. Thank you for sticking with us. Thank you for understanding that the current situation affects the whole industry and much more than that. Thank you for your patience while our team is working on new solutions to overcome the production delays.
We have had to learn how to operate at less than half capacity as well as trying to keep up with the demand of the orders coming in. Unfortunately delays in production and processing has increased and orders are taking between 8-15 business days to be processed.
US Orders - are shipped and delivered within 3-4 days max after processing.
Canada Orders - are shipped and delivered within 7-10 Business Days.
International Orders - are delayed up to 30 Days due to DHL being overwhelmed with their own processing.
I hope you can understand and bear with us. In the meantime we are trying our absolute best to push orders out as efficiently as possible. We can only hope for things to get better as then we will be able to bring in more workers to help with decreasing production and processing time.
Best Regards and Stay Safe!